Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It was an absolutely perfect night for trick-or-treating! The air was still and about 65 degrees, I can't remember the last time we didn't battle the cold while walking the neighborhood. We usually go to my mom's neighborhood to trick-or-treat, because even though we live literally doors down from an elementary school, there are never any kids out where we live.

Terese was a corpse, Audrey was a witch, and Jacob was a dragon. I wasn't sure he'd wear the hood, but he was a good sport! I'm sure it helped that he had a constant flow of suckers in his mouth for distraction. It really was super cute to watch him toddle down the sidewalk.

I love this picture because it captures Terese making such a funny face - Jacob was dancing in circles while I repeated "go stand by sissy!" about fifteen times, it was pretty funny. I didn't ever get a decent pic of the three of them, but I suppose the goofy ones are the best!

Here are some more recent pics of the kiddos:
This was sucker #2, I think
It was "wear red" day at school, Jacob just happened to match

No comments: