Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Couldn't have said it better myself

I follow a few blogs of friends, and ocassionally check out the blogs they follow, just for fun. I was reading a friend's husband's blog today (Hi Melissa!), and was impressed by one of his posts. There are times when I get frustrated trying to debate politics with people, and can't always eloquently articulate my tendencies toward the Republican party. This post in particular made me proud (I wonder if he would think that's weird??)
Anyway, here's the link. I thought it only right to give him credit instead of just quoting him here. Hope he doesn't mind!
http://daddydiatribes.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-learned-to-fish.html

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Abbie, I don't mind a bit. I only hope it lives up to the intro you made. haha

Melissa said...

Gee thanks, Abbie. Somebody in my house has an over-inflated ego right about now. LOL :)