Friday, October 10, 2008

Big 'ole baby


That's my boy! To be exact, he is 25 lbs 6 oz and 35 inches of little boy. (For anyone curious, that is the 50th percentile for weight and off the charts for height. Wonder where he gets that from?) He had his 18 month appt yesterday, and despite not talking a whole lot he is doing great. He got two shots and started screaming before the nurse even poked him (the big baby!! :) No more shots until Kindergarten, yaay! That seems so far away, but I know it isn't really. Time with the girls has just absolutely flown by, and it already is with Jacob too...makes me sad to think of my last baby growing up so fast!

Jacob's new thing is to stretch out between the couch and the table, and then look to see who's watching. He thinks he's so funny! He really is. I love you buddy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Abbie, he and Noah are almost EXACTLY the same size. So funny!