Saturday, August 30, 2008

Let the dancing begin!

The girls started their dance classes back up today! I realized that Terese and her friend Daphne have been in the same dance class for 7 years now! I sat on the same bench outside Terese's class today that I went into labor with Audrey while sitting on 6 years ago. Crazy! Maybe I should add up how much money I've paid them over all that time, lol. It is kinda like a little family over there though, one you spend just a few hours with every week and that's the end of the commitment.

I was talking with some of the other moms about the different activities their kids are in. It seems mine are the only ones not doing at least 3 other things each week - soccer, gymnastics, cheer, you name it. Call me lazy, I just don't think my kids (a.k.a. ME) need to be that busy. They still have homework and chores to do too. Lucky for me when Jacob is old enough for sports Terese will probably be driving (yikes, that's a scary thought) and can tote herself and at least one sibling around. Hey, another benefit to having kids so far apart, woohoo!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good for you for not over-scheduling, Abbie! Tyler does 1 sport (Soccer) and Scouts. That is about all I can handle!