Thursday, August 6, 2009

Old Friends

This past weekend, Audrey and I flew to Kentucky to visit our friends Stacy and Kylee. Stacy and I worked together in the past, and our girls are close in age and became friends too. They moved away (and made me cry!) right after Jacob was born, and we've missed them! I kinda invited myself over for a visit, and Stacy graciously put us up for the weekend. We had a good time and it was so great to see them and catch up.

For whatever reason, I didn't get a whole lot of pics, and not one of Stacy and I. But here are a few:
Kylee's birthday was on 8/1, in this pic are (from left) Kaden (Kylee's brother), Audrey, Kylee and then a few kids from the neighborhood.

The kids just kept comin'!

Playing on the swingset after swimming

On another note, I STILL have not been admitted to UNM, even though classes start on the 24th. I have a feeling I will be registering at the last minute.

Brian and I are off to Washington state over Labor Day weekend to see DMB play at the Gorge, which is about two hours east of Seattle. We have to feed our addiction! Compared to all the traveling we've done in past years, one long weekend of concerts is pretty tame :) We can't wait, but I sure am gonna miss the kids! Being away from them this past weekend, especially Jacob, was hard. I'm hoping their grandparents can keep them busy and distracted!

No comments: