Thursday, December 22, 2011

Slacker!

Wow I've really been neglecting this blog! Nearly six months with no update, not even Audrey's birthday - bad Abbie! Life has just been so busy. I just finished the semester from hell, barely making it through a finance class with my sanity, which was all-consuming. Terese is halfway through 7th grade and Audrey halfway through 3rd grade, and Jacob is only a few months away from turning 5. That is just incomprehensible to me, how fast he went from baby to little kid.

In 4 months and 3 weeks, I will be D O N E with school! I can't wait. Just cannot wait. I get little slivers of what it's like to not have homework or studying on my mind during short summer and Christmas breaks, and oh how I miss it. I sometimes feel like grad school has taken too much of my time when I should be focusing on the kids, but then I also feel like I am showing them that you can do anything if you really want to, though it may be hard. I hope to reward my family's sacrifices over the past three years with a trip to Disney next summer, fingers crossed! Here's hoping for a decent tax return and bonus, cause Florida is friggin expensive!

I feel bad that I didn't make it here to commemorate Audrey's 9th birthday, but better late than never! My littlest girl had a bowling party and then a sleepover. She joined a cheer/dance team at school this year and not only loves it but she is pretty darn good. She is still taking ballet classes also, for as long as she is still interested. Most importantly, she is good and smart and important, and I am infinitely proud of her always.

I love you miss Audrey!


















No comments: